Note: While construction work is completed at some intersections, it could take two to three weeks to get signals installed. The four way stops will continue until the new signals are in place.
Mon, Aug. 14 through Fri, Sept. 1
- Access to and from Central Ave. and 22nd Ave. is closed. The intersection is reduced to one lane in each direction with stop signs.
Aug. 10 through Mon, Aug. 21
- Work began on the northeast corners of First and Second Streets South at Third Ave. Work also started on the southeast corner of First Street North. Look for sidewalk detours and reduced lanes.
- First Street South is closed to all but local traffic from Third Ave. to Second St. S. Local traffic can enter from Second Street South.
July 31 through Mon, Aug. 21
- Access to the east side and west side of 20th Ave from Central Ave is closed. The intersection will be a four-way stop and reduced to one lane in each direction. Sidewalks is closed and detours are in place.
Tue, Aug. 22 through Tue, Sept. 12
- Access to and from Central Ave. at 22nd Ave. will be closed. Look for sidewalk detours and reduced lanes in the intersection.
Tue, Sept. 5 through Tue, Aept. 26
- Access to and from Central Ave. at 27th Ave. will be closed. Look for sidewalk detours and reduced lanes in the intersection.