Drivers should expect lane restrictions in both directions and traffic delays as project work continues between St. Paul and Maplewood. There are also several ramp closures and detours.
- All WB I-94 lane resurfacing between St. Paul and Maplewood
July 31 through September
- Right lane on NB Hwy 120/Century Ave. from Brookview Dr. to 3M/Innovation Rd. will be closed
June 28 through August
- NB and SB McKnight Rd. will be reduced to a single lane between Burns Ave. and the Sun Ray Lanes bowling alley
Thu, Aug. 17 through September
- EB I-94 to SB Hwy 61 will be closed
- Etna St. to SB Hwy 61 will be closed
- White Bear Ave. to EB I-94 will be closed
- EB I-94 to Hwy 120/Century Ave. will be closed
Aug. 9 through September
- Mounds Blvd. to EB I-94 is closed
July 20 through Thu, Aug. 17
- EB I-94 to NB McKnight Rd. is closed
July 17 through Thu, Aug. 17
- EB I-94 to White Bear Ave. is closed
- EB I-94 to SB McKnight Rd. is closed
June 23 through fall
- Hudson Rd. to WB I-94 (the far east entrance ramp in front of 3M) is closed
- White Bear Ave. to WB I-94 is closed
Spring through fall
- SB Hwy 61/Etna St. to EB I-94 is closed
Spring through Thu, Aug. 17
- Burns Ave. to EB I-94 (McKnight ramp) is closed
- Hudson Pl. to EB I-94 (McKnight ramp) is closed
Eastbound lane configuration
During project work, EB I-94 traffic has at least one thru lane and one exit lane in the A.M. At the same time, WB I-94 has at least three travel lanes.
EB I-94 traffic has at least two thru lanes and one exit lane in the P.M. At the same time, WB I-94 has at least two travel lanes.
For complete details and visuals for this set-up, visit the I-94 Schedule Page.