MnDOT strives to provide educational opportunities for both its employees and other public and private parties in right of way and surveying related disciplines.
- MnDOT Utility Coordination Training
- 2013 Right of Way Professionals Workshop
- Right of Way Map Order Form
- Login or Request Account for RW2 Data Sharing Application (Current partners only)
Search for Maps (R/W, plat and more)
- Right of Way Mapping and Monitoring (Spatial search)
- MnDOT Electronic Document Access (Search by map number, highway, etc.)
- Right of Way Manuals
- Relocation Flow Chart - PDF (1.4 MB)
- I-394 Business Impact Study - PDF (5.3 MB)
- Land Management Org Chart - PDF (21 KB)
- Land Management Phone Directory - PDF (167 KB)
Utility Coordination Training
MnDOT is offering three distinct courses to provide instruction on the utility coordination process as it pertains to utility owners, local agencies and MnDOT personnel and consultants.
|Training Announcement - PDF (68 KB)|
Right of Way Professional's Workshop
The 21st annual Right of Way Professional's Workshop will be held October 2 - 4, 2013.
|2013 Workshop Registration Information & Forms - PDF (393 KB)|
|2013 First Announcement - PDF (110 KB)|
Survey Technical Workshop
The 16th annual Survey Technical Workshop was held March 12 - 14, 2013.
|2013 Workshop Program - PDF (882 KB)|
Office of Land Management Training Calendar
|Land Management Program Calendar|
Questions About Training?
For information or questions regarding Office of Land Management sponsored workshops, programs or other training functions, please contact:
|OLM Training Coordinator|